Fri, 07 Jun|
Wild Swimming and Yoga Retreat, Borrowdale
Join our small and exclusive retreat in the heart of beautiful Borrowdale! Please email us to book your place.
Time & Location
07 Jun 2024, 12:00 – 10 Jun 2024, 12:00
Seatoller, Seatoller, Keswick CA12 5XQ, UK
About the event
Staying in the gorgeous Glaramara Hotel we enjoy comfy and spacious rooms, great food, and awesome scenery. It’s a beautiful spot nestled in the heart of Borrowdale Valley surrounded by stunning mountain scenery. The reward to effort ratio here is high with walks from the door and gorgeous swims around every bend. Suzanna and Amy have heaps of local knowledge so you needn’t to worry about a single thing. All aspects of this weekend retreat have been planned to perfection from your daily morning yoga to the best post-swim tearoom.
Our small retreats are suitable for anyone with entry level yoga skills and some prior wild swimming experience. We are open and inclusive to all abilities with an emphasis on relaxed, down-to-earth enjoyment. Confident dippers and breaststroke swimmers will love Suzanna’s wide-ranging knowledge of wild swimming locations, whilst yogis will enjoy Amy's grounded and unpretentious teaching style.
With no mobile signal in the heart of the valley, fully immerse yourself in this rewarding retreat and switch off from notifications and the outside world. We invite you to join us in our 7th year hosting laidback weekend retreats, soothing frazzled minds and relaxing weary bodies.
Please email us to book your place.
Twin ensuite room (four available) £650pp
Single en-suite room (waiting list) £745pp
A deposit of £250 is payable to secure your place.
Balance payment date: Thursday 25th April.
Instalment plans are available. Payments are made via bank transfer. There is a surcharge for card payments. Please see our terms and conditions for full details.
Start: 3pm, Friday 7th June
Finish: 10am, Monday 10th June
- Single and twin rooms available
- All meals included (buffet breakfast, packed lunch, three course dinner)
- Daily guided yoga sessions
- Daily wild swimming walk
- Free time and relaxation
- Yin and flow yoga - suitable for all levels
- Swims and dips in wild water - suitable for confident dippers and breaststroke swimmers
- If you are very advanced in yoga or outdoor swimming pease contact us before booking
- Travel advice and directions provided when you book, or on request in advance
- Sample itinerary available on request
- Detailed packing list
- Yoga mats and accessories provided
- Kit hire available - from wetsuits to backpacks
- Qualified and insured guides with bags of local knowledge