Sat, 07 Sept|
Argyll and Bute Council
WAITLIST: Isle of Mull Walk and Swim holiday
The trip to the Isle of Mull is a special one, and very popular! There are Limited spaces - sign up to be notified when booking opens.
Time & Location
07 Sept 2024, 15:00 – 12 Sept 2024, 10:00
Argyll and Bute Council, Isle of Mull, United Kingdom
About the event
Waiting list only
Please sign up to be notified if additional places become available.
About the swim holiday
Join me on this unforgettable trip to the Isle of Mull. We walk in stunning locations, we swim in clear seas, we eat good food… what more could you ask for! Mull in September is simply glorious and we can enjoy all it has to offer from our privileged location above a quiet loch. Accommodation, meals, guided walking and swimming, island transport all included. Optional trips to Iona and Staffa.
- 8 places available: 6 single rooms and 1 shared twin room
- Shared bathrooms and shower rooms, no en-suite facilities
- Room allocations on a first come first serve basis
- Walks are approx 6-8km each day at a relaxed and social pace
- All equipment is carried. Breaststroke preferred, not suitable for distance swimmers or training.
- Prior swimming and walking experience advantageous
£895 per person. A deposit of £250 will be required to reserve your place.